Constructed sometime around 1915, made of solid concrete, the mill consists of 96-foot high elevators, with windows on one side.
According to the internet (so it must be true!) There are reports of paranormal activity, usually at night. Some have claimed to see a girl about 16 to 18 years old in a blue dress in one of the windows, and there are reports of spooky noises and train whistles sounding.
The mill was closed and sealed in 1991. The mill is now fenced and boarded due to vandalism.