The Murrieta Fire Department was founded in 1947 and merged with the City of Murrieta in 1993. Located on Juniper Street just steps from historic Old Town Murrieta are the Fire Administration building and Station No. 1. Four other stations are situated strategically throughout the city.
For more information about the work of our local fire fighters visit City of Murrieta's webpage